Keen to Work Together? Here's What's Next


First, thank you for considering my services. I can work with your company exclusively as an Independent Contractor (IC), often called C2C (Corp-to-Corp). My services are provided through a Wyoming-registered LLC, as I am not currently residing in the U.S. Consequently, I can’t work under a W-2 form or as an Employee on Record (EOR)/ Direct hire.

What to expect from me in IC engagement

  • Output: My services as an Independent Contractor are equivalent to those I would offer as an EOR, but legal constraints and requirements prevent me from working on a W-2 form.
  • Engagement: I work solely as a full-time Independent Contractor, engaging directly with clients.
  • Team player: My approach is collaborative, working in-house with your team, ensuring I am a seamless part of the team rather than an external entity.
  • Work hour: I will align my work hours with your team's schedule to avoid unconventional working hours.
  • Contractual agreement: We will enter into an Independent Contractor Agreement, not an Employer Contract. This typically involves a year-long contract with a fixed monthly fee, which can be terminated early if necessary. Upon completion, the contract can be renewed for another year.

The process is simple

  • We confirm our intent to collaborate and what the engagement will look like.
  • We agree on specifics like start date, fee, and any additional terms.
  • We use electronic services like Dropbox Sign to formalize the agreement, either with my template or one you provide.
  • Hopefully, after a year, we sign another agreement to continue the collaboration.

Regarding the Independent Contractor Agreement, I use a template from The Legal Paige, which I have successfully employed with other clients. If preferred, we can certainly utilize your template.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you sign an employment on-record (EOR) contract?

No, I am not legally authorized to work as an employee in the U.S. under a W-2 form due to my non-resident status. Therefore, if an EOR arrangement is necessary, unfortunately, we can’t collaborate.

What's the difference between hiring an EOR and a Contractor?

The primary difference lies in the relationship and responsibilities. An EOR is legally part of the company, with the employer handling taxes, benefits, and legal obligations. In contrast, as a Contractor, my company handles all taxes and insurance, and I operate as a separate legal entity from your company.

AspectEmployee on Record (EOR)Independent Contractor
RelationshipThe individual is an employee of the company, with the company responsible for all legal and regulatory obligations.Operates as a separate legal entity; not an employee of the hiring company.
TaxesThe employer is responsible for withholding and paying taxes and managing other employee-related expenses.The contractor's company is responsible for its own taxes, insurance, and benefits.
BenefitsEmployees receive benefits like health insurance, retirement plans, etc., from the employer.Contractors typically don’t receive company-provided benefits unless specified.
Legal protectionsCovered by labor laws, including minimum wage, overtime pay, workers' compensation, unemployment benefits, and anti-discrimination laws.Protection is based on the contract agreement between the contractor and the company.
Termination and severanceTerminating an EOR can be complex and may involve severance pay or legal challenges.Termination terms are simpler and defined in the contract, allowing more straightforward disengagement.
PaymentPaid via payroll.Payments are made through monthly invoices.

Can we hire you via a Global Payroll Service like

Engaging my services through a global payroll platform like or any similar service you prefer is entirely workable.

Is it possible to hire you through

Absolutely, I am available on Upwork. However, please be aware that Upwork's fees would be in addition to our agreed-upon rate.

Will you require sponsorship for an employment visa in the U.S., now or in the future?

No, I don’t and won't require sponsorship for a U.S. employment visa. I don’t plan to relocate or work in the United States, eliminating the need for such sponsorship.

When you refer to working as an Independent Contractor, does that imply you are looking for temporary contracts?

While I operate as an Independent Contractor, my focus is on long-term, full-time engagements rather than short-term or temporary projects.

Do we work directly with you?

Yes, of course. Our collaboration will be direct, ensuring that you receive the same level of involvement and commitment as you would from an internal team member. No other person will be involved.

How do you handle billing for your services?

Payments are made via bank direct transfer to my invoiced entity, which could be my U.S. LLC or my European Union entity - Melistics, based on your preference.

Do we work directly with you?

I adjust my schedule to ensure a significant overlap with U.S./Canada time zones. My daily routine is structured to align with your business hours, providing ample time for collaboration and communication.

For any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly.